Why Your Club Should Join the MHRC
- Must have a minimum of 5 members.
- Each club must have an approved set of bi-laws.
- Each club must maintain a Board of Officers.
- Hold monthly meetings.
- Must have a visitation from a standing MHRC Board member.
- Choose a representative to attend each Council meeting.
- Attend 3 consecutive Council meetings then submit a request to be accepted.
- Visit the MHRC calendar for meeting location, dates and times.
- Contact the MHRC officers to setup a club visit.
- Complete and submit the information to the Webmaster using the form below for addition to the MHRC website if your club would like to be included.